We are seeking an Accounts Administrator / Technician for a Togher based client. This is a full-time position Monday to Friday.
- Verification, allocation and posting of transactions incl. sales and purchase invoices, receipts and payments.
- Keeping track of aged trade creditor balances, payments, and expenditures.
- Paying vendors by scheduling bank transfers, sending remittances, and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit.
- Responding to all vendor and customer queries regarding finance and resolving issues promptly.
- Maintaining up-to-date billing systems and carrying out billing duties.
- Collecting and allocating payments.
- Producing monthly income statement and any other reports required.
- Compliance with relevant legal requirements, advising management and liaising with accountants when necessary.
- VAT returns.
- Communicating with Revenue, keeping eye on communications.
- Ideally a qualified Accounting Technician or Bookkeeper with relevant experience.
- Experience in accounts payable and receivable with working knowledge of Sage.
- Experienced in and comfortable with using various desktop/cloud software programs.
- Excellent administration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to problem solve.
- Natural initiative to improve own work and company processes to drive results.
If you are interested in acquiring a position with a growing business and have relevant experience, we would like to hear from you. Please apply through the link provided or call 066-7143995