Accounts Receivable/Credit Controller
Our client a well-established company based in the Oranmore area of Galway are seeking to recruit an Accounts Receivable administrator to join their finance team. This role is full time and permanent and you will be based on site. The role doesn't offer a Hybrid working option.
Main duties to include:
- Conduct credit checks on new and potential customers.
- Contacting customers about outstanding balances whilst maintaining good customer relationships.
- Preparing month end reports and accounts receivable reconciliation
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Processing customer cash and banking payments.
- Take ownership of key customer accounts, maintain accountability and investigating irregularities or enquiries.
- Cultivate a positive attitude of helpfulness, professionalism and enthusiasm to be shared with your customers and fellow employees
- Other ad hoc duties as and when needed
Skills & Attributes:
- Bookkeeping /Accounts experience and/or qualifications essential.
- Effective listening and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise.
- Self-starter and energetic personality
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Timely and accurate filing of documents
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask to meet deadlines
- Fluent in written and verbal English
For full details and to apply in strict confidence, send a current CV to Elizabeth in FRS Recruitment via link provided.