We are recruiting for a Accounts Receivable Assistant to join the Finance Team with our client in Co Tipperary. This is a maternity cover contract role.
The role will comprise responsibility for processing and managing all Debtor Accounts and Cash Collection in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. The role will feed into the oversight of the Management Accountant on site, and in turn to the Financial Controller.
Duties will include:
* Responsibility for processing and management of invoicing.
* Invoicing and provide backup support as and when required. Check sales invoices for accuracy before posting to general ledger.
* Manage the aged debtors' ledgers (euro & sterling) and follow up with customers to ensure timely payments. Build strong rapport with existing and new customers and with sales reps and colleagues.
* Reconcile bank lodgements for euro & sterling customers. Lodge any customer cheques.
* Prepare & issue weekly debtors query schedule to sales reps & senior management.
* Review and credit approve weekly upcoming despatch list. Liaise with Sales Office on customer accounts on hold before orders are released.
* Issue month end statements to customers.
* Support timely month end close process.
* Input and maintain warranty claims on system, follow up on any issues and report on warranty queries to senior management.
* Maintain & update customer master files.
* Work with external auditors on any debtor, warranty or general queries as required.
* Provide other support for the accounts office function such as credit card analysis at month end, Intrastat and VIES preparation, etc. Deal with Ad hoc queries.
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise on 086 4670069 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.