FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of 'Accounts Assistant' (Payable/Receivable) on behalf of a leading Agribusiness, to be based in Co. Cavan. We will consider candidates both interested in part time or full time hours. Indeed, this is a permanent contract.
The ideal candidate will have gained strong practical (accounts) work experience through industry or practice. Furthermore, we will consider entry level candidates who show strong initiative and attention to detail (training will be provided).
- Provide support for accounts payable & receivable
- Ensuring all invoices have been appropriately authorized in accordance with company guidelines
- Reconciling balances to supplier statements and ensuring all reconciling items are followed up and closed off.
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers
- Any other ad hoc duties in line with business requirements
- Accounts experience an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft excel
- Good attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask, prioritise responsibilities and complete work accurately and in a timely manner
- Be an excellent team player with superior communication skills
Hourly rate is competitive and will reflect the experience of the successful candidate
Send your CV through the link below
All applications through FRS are treated with 100% confidentiality