Accounts Payable Supervisor
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Supervisor on behalf of a leading agricultural organisation. This is a full-time permanent role.
This role is based in North Tipperary and will suit someone living in South Offaly or South Laois.
My client has been has been serving the Irish agricultural trade for over 70 years. In that time they have expanded and opened new branches throughout the midlands.
If you have experience working in a fast paced environment we are very interested in hearing from you , this is a responsible role where you will supervise two other members of staff and you will be responsible for the entire Accounts Payable function of the business which includes a 6 branch network.
Duties to include
- Processing all group creditor queries.
- Ensure accounts payable operations comply with statutory requirements, company policies, processes, procedures & internal controls.
- Matching GRN's with invoices.
- Entering invoices.
- Balancing Creditor statements.
- Paying Creditors
- Vat Returns
- Supervise other team members and support their development
- Minimum 3 to 4 years in accounts payable.
- Experience in a high-volume environment required
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- IATI / part-qualified
Please email your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439