Accounts Payable - Supervisor
FRS Recruitment are excited to bring forth the niche opportunity to join our client in a Senior Position with their Accounts team.
This position is Full time, permanent and is on site in County Clare.
The role is of supervisor seniority.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of Accounts Payable including the daily review and processing of supplier invoices to ensure they are completed accurately and on time
- Manage and oversee the preparation and processing of month end payment runs.
- Preparation of monthly creditors (supplier) reconciliations
- Adhere to and enforce accounting process disciplines and manage responsibilities to strict deadlines
- Assist with day-to-day finance and admin duties
- Carrying out ad hoc accounting requests and projects as required.
Key Requirements Include:
- Experience: - minimum of 5 years of directly related Accounts Payable experience
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise.
- Diligent, hard-working, takes ownership of tasks.
- Strong computer skills required
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to take a professional, organised, and positive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
* Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:00
If you have the skill set and experience required to fulfil this role, we would love to hear from you. please apply via CV application to Amy Cronin for immediate consideration.