Accounts Payable Specialist
Our client is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team for a FTC. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative and also within a team environment. Experience within a medical environment would be beneficial.
Principle Accountabilities will include:
* Processing a large volume of invoices and credit notes via PO matching.
* Processing expense accounts.
* Ensuring invoices are followed through to payment stage.
* Process Credit claims.
* Dealing with queries relating to invoices.
* Liaising with suppliers and Purchasing Dept to resolve discrepancies.
* Allocating of credit notes.
* Direct debit allocations.
* Run weekly On Hold Report for distribution to relevant department heads.
* Monthly Creditors reconciliations.
* Creating supplier accounts in line with company policy.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
* Work under pressure to meet tight monthly deadlines.
* An excellent telephone manner and
* Good attention to detail is required and
* Ability to follow through and complete all tasks in a professional and efficient manner.
* Experience working in an office environment
* Proficient in MS Office to include Excel.
* Ensures accountability
* Communicates effectively
* Situational adaptability
If you match the skills required - please apply with your up to date CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.