Accounts Payable - Kildare
I'm currently recruiting for a Accounts Payable position in Newbridge Co. Kildare.
- Responsible for scheduling and preparing checks
- resolving, processing and issuing purchase orders
- insuring credit is received for outstanding bills, and issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments
- Manage, issue and process invoices
- Manage and verify financial data
- Producing financial records
- Recording transactions
- Tracking expenses and income
- Checking numbers for accuracy
- Managing audits
- Previous experience with accounts payable or general accounting.
- Experience in SAP and Oracle is essential
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- High degree of attention to detail
- Must be immediately available
To apply, please upload your CV to the link provided below.