FRS Recruitment are recruiting for a Accounts Payable Associate for our growing client based in Co Limerick. This is a contract position with a start date ASAP.
This position is based in their head office.This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate, who is interested in working in a busy environment as part of a small team, as well as continuing to develop their skills as a finance professional. We will consider candidates with experience and we will also consider recent graduates if you are seeking to progress your accountancy studies. Full support will be given to the successful candidate.
What will you be doing?
* Using modern IT and ERP systems to process supplier invoices, as well as matching the supplier invoices to the linked Purchase Orders and Good Received Notes.
* Performing a number of allocated supplier reconciliations on a monthly basis.
* Assisting with the payment runs as and when required.
* Investigating and analysing variances and communicating any issues.
* Resolving queries on a timely basis by liaising with colleagues and suppliers.
The following mix of experience and attributes will be required by the successful candidate:
* A minimum of 3 years' experience of a similar role in a busy environment.
* Experience of using a modern finance / ERP system.
* Be proficient in using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
* An ability to operate in a team environment and be a team player is essential.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are important.
* An accounting technician or similar qualification is desirable, but not essential.
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069