Accounts Payable Assistant
- Reviewing and verifying invoices against budget allocations.
- Sorting, coding and matching invoices before setting them up for payment.
- Maintenance of supplier files.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Working to continuously improve the payment processes of the Marketing Department.
- Ensuring the correct supporting documentation is attached to invoices before sending to the Finance Department in Head Office.
- Ensure that discounts have been provided for on supplier invoices before entering invoice amounts and sending to Finance Department for payment.
- Maintains accounting ledgers as required by the Marketing Director to ensure visibility of budget spend across the Department.
- Verify supplier accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintain accurate records through effective and efficient records management.
- Liaising with Service Desk in Denmark regarding system changes, upgrades and glitches.
- Filing all related documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Participate in cross functional training as required and instructed from time to time.
- Carry out any other duties as instructed by the Marketing Director or other Officer as assigned by the Managing Director.
Work Experience and Skills Required:
- Strong Communication Skills both written and oral.
- Excellent telephone skills and manner.
- Qualified Accounts Technician with previous Accounts Payable experience essential.
- Previous experience of working in ERP systems.
- Professional Standard of Computer Literacy in particular Microsoft Office Suite.
- High level of accuracy.
- Understand priorities with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A team-player with an ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- An excellent time-keeper who is reliable and punctual.
- Takes pride in their work and possesses excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A High level of flexibility.