Job Description Template
The purpose of Job is to provide an administrative service to the account coordination & operational teams and also assistance with the portfolios of Senior Managers and Managers within the Assurance Service Line.
The role sits within the UKI Assurance department and you will work with the executives of the business along with supporting the account coordination team.
Your key responsibilities
- Prepare billings and liaise with managers for review and sign off.
- Support EY Client Relationship Database (Interaction) which provides the sales information pipeline to the business. Ensure that client and/or target contact lists on Interaction are kept up to date
- Proactively manage a portfolio made up of Senior Managers and Managers by assisting them in a number of administrative tasks.
- Organise internal and external meetings and events and all related logistics and liaise with the BSC as appropriate.
- Liaise with the Business Support Centre with regards to accounts and document production and also proof reading and totting final draft.
- Complete engagement code roll-forward forms and B&PR schedules
Skills and attributes for success
- Previous experience in a professional services environment at executive (or equivalent) level
- Excellent people skills - requiring demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal with an ability to interact with and communicate effectively with people at all levels within the firm and externally
- Ability to handle confidential information and issues effectively and without breach of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail in composing and proofing materials
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience in establishing priorities, scheduling and meeting deadlines combined with strong organisational skills and with an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as a part of a team
- Ability and willingness to share knowledge and expertise with colleagues
- A positive approach and attitude to changes within the workplace
- Professional, confident, credible, enthusiastic team player with a high level of flexibility and a "can do" attitude
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Lotus Notes or Outlook along with strong diary management experience
- Maintaining corporate image/appearance at all times
Ideally, you'll also have
- Degree qualified preferred though not essential
- Preferred experience in a professional services environment
What we look for
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator with a proven track record of working in a professional services environment, the candidate must have good working knowledge of word, excel & powerpoint.
pensions 7% matched, Healthcare, Free Gym, bike to work, free online GP