Accounts Assistant/Payroll Administrator
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant/Payroll Administrator to join their team. This is a full time positon on a 12 month Contract based in Roscrea, Co. Tipperary.
This may suit someone from a practice background looking to gain industry experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Process sales invoices, purchase invoices and using computerised accounts & payroll systems
· Monthly Bank, Creditors and Debtors reconciliations
· Data Entry
· Process payroll
· Using MS Excel as well as other software packages
· Ad hoc reporting/tasks
· Working as part of a team to achieve the company's objectives.
· Detailed knowledge of MS Office especially MS Excel is a necessity
· Good attention to detail
· Good Communication skills
· Need to be able to work in busy office environment and as part of a team
· Organised and efficient with a good aptitude and interest in Payroll
· Must be willing to learn and avail of any training that is on offer
· Accounting/IPASS qualifications an advantage but not a necessity as relevant experience would suffice
If you are interested in the role of Accounts Assistant/Payroll Administrator please apply through the link or contact Caroline on 086 7808835 for more information.