Job Reference: 00075
Contract Type: Permanent
About FRS Networks
FRS Network is a co-operative organisation established in 1980 for the provision of skilled people to meet customer requirements. Through growth and diversification FRS have expanded into to five distinct divisions intrinsically linked through the supply of expertly skilled people: farm services, fencing, recruitment, herdwatch and training, with a network of 20 offices nationwide and 20,000 customers.
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our Accounts Team based in our Roscrea Derryvale Headquarters. You will ensure that all work on behalf of FRS Networks is carried out effectively and efficiently in accordance with our vision and values, whilst providing exceptional customer service.
PURPOSE OF YOUR JOB
The accounts assistant is part of the accounts team and will be responsible for the accurate and timely recording and reporting of financial transactions including Banking, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and other related responsibilities. On the job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Be highly motivated and flexible
- Have exceptional attention to detail and customer service.
- Have excellent time management and communication skills (written and verbal),
- Be a strong team player and someone who makes a positive contribution to the smooth running of the accounts function.
- Responsible for accurately recording financial transactions (purchase invoices, banking receipts and payments etc.) and storing same in hard and/or soft copy.
- Other duties as required.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using MS Office especially Microsoft Excel (including using look-up functions & Pivot tables).
- Previous experience in a work environment of using a computerised accounting system.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Able to take and follow instruction.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience of ROS (Revenues online system)