Accounts Assistant (Payable/Admin)
FRS Recruitment are inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable/Admin on behalf of a leading Irish Agribusiness based in Longford.
Location: Longford (Close to Cavan Boarder so may suit candidates in Cavan and North Westmeath also)
Hours: Full time hours on offer (However will also consider part time to work around your schedule)
Location: Office Based (please note there is No option for remote)
Salary Range: 30 - 35K (Possibly higher for more experienced Accounts)
Due to a retirement, a role has now become available within our clients finance team. The finance and accounts team consists of 5 staff members so the role is very much team based.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Admin, experience using accounts packages and come with strong initiative & attention to detail.
We will also consider more experienced Accounts Assistant's and so the salary scale is open to consideration for this purpose.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the main duties involve:
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing payment runs
- Dealing with customer admin (invoices, credit notes)
- Other accounts duties as required
- The role requires good knowledge of systems and how they operate.
- The person also needs to be flexible and adapt to different tasks, as required.
- Good opportunities to progress in a growing company.
- ACCA part qualified or IATA
- 3 - 5 years' experience
- Apply today by attaching an up to date CV
- Your application will be treated with the strictest confidence