Accounts Assistant (Part Qualified)
On behalf of a leading Agri Organisation, FRS Recruitment is happy to invite you to apply for the role of Accounts Assistant.
Supporting the financial function of the company, you will have demonstrated previous experience in an Account's Assistant role. If you are a Part Qualified applicant and interested in joining a company that will support you in your studies, send forward your CV today.
Location: Cork City
Contract: Full Time - Perm (Mon - Fri, office hours)
Reporting to: Finance Manager
- Bank Reconciliations Euro and STG
- Processing expenses, euro and foreign currency payments and EFT preparation
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts
- Closing off Accounts payable
- Preparation of Intrastat return
- Analyse of nominal expenses
- Revenue filings
- Ad hoc queries
- Assist in year in stock take
- Professional, efficient approach and attitude in dealing with suppliers and customers
- Answering queries promptly and closing out on any issues that may arise
- Well organised and proactive individual
- A strong team player with the ability to work on their own initiative
- Previous experience in an Accounts Assistant post
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Strong numerical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible and willing to work to deadlines
- Proficient with excel and experience with an accounting package an advantage
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
No Resume - No Problem. You can call me on 0864648449 during normal business hours.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
N.B. Any direct canvassing will lead to elimination from process - All Applications through Gerry at FRS Recruitment