Accounts Assistant (P2P) - Kildare
I'm currently recruiting for a Accounts Assistant with P2P experience.
Lotation: Newbridge, Co. Kildare / Remote.
- Process supplier invoices from receipt through to prompt payment
- Coordinate the purchase to pay process in respect of matching Supplier invoices to Goods Received
- working with the Business Units to resolve invoice queries
- Process approved T&E submissions through to payment following performance of audit checks
- Ensure compliance with the company Expense Policy
- To create new supplier records and amendments.
- Performing ad hoc Accounts Payable and Procurement duties as required
- Accounting Technician Qualification would be an advantage and/or "qualified by experience".
- Understanding of the P2P process.
- 3 - 5 yeasrs experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle and a scanning solution is an advantage and Microsoft Office applications.
- Openness to change and a "can do" attitude, able to effectively manage time against agreed deadlines.
- Be a team player working with others to achieve company goals.
- Immediately available
To apply, please upload your CV to the below link