FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for an expanding business in D24. This is a full-time permanent role.
If you are looking to join a business that can offer you job variety & experience in many areas of accounts this is the role for you.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will work on Accounts Payable , Accounts Receivable , banking & assisting in monthly , quarterly and year-end financial reporting.
This is a varied accounting role with lots of exciting projects as well as the day to day accounting activities. You will work as part of a personable team in a fast paced environment.
Extensive training will be provided and upon completion there will be an option to work from home 1-2 days / week.
Duties to include
- Matching POs to supplier invoices and related tasks
- Posting supplier invoices
- Allocating payments on supplier accounts
- Supplier account reconciliations
- Preparing supplier payment listings for payment by the Finance Director
- Dealing with audit queries
- Posting and allocating cash receipts
- Posting daily bank movements
- Posting credit card statements
- Petty Cash
- Weekly & Monthly reconciliations.
- Posting of prepayments
- Assisting with month, quarter and year-end financial reporting
- Preparing the VAT payment
- Ad Hoc reports at half year and year end.
- 2-3 years relevant accounting experience
- Strong proficiency in ERP accounting systems and excel
- Good communication skills as you will be liaising with internal and external personnel
- Ability to work under pressure within a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087-9955439