FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on behalf of a leading agribusiness in the Midlands. This is a full-time permanent role.
FRS Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with a leading farm machinery distributor that has been a market leader for over 40 years. If you are an experienced Accounts Assistant living in the Midlands and seeking a career move we would very interested in hearing from you. You will have full responsibility for managing the office including both administration and accounts.
This role will be office-based Monday to Friday and will suit someone living in the North Tipperary or South Offaly role.
The position will suit someone who likes a busy & varied role capable of moving into an Office Manager type position.
Reporting to the Country Manager you will be responsible for the following duties.
- Assisting Account Receivable in preparing and issuing monthly sales invoices
- Assisting Accounts Payable with month-end processing
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit Control
- Dealing with front-line queries in a timely, professional, and friendly manner ensuring superb customer service
- Generate reports to support decision making.
- Other ad hoc duties that will be assigned from time to time.
- Accounting Technician Qualification is advantageous but not essential depending on experience.
- 3 + year's relevant accounts experience.
- Experience operating integrated accounting packages.
- Experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Salary of 35-40k
Please email your CV through the attached link.
Phone calls to John Miller in confidence on 087 9955439