Our client based in Tullamore are currently recruiting for an experienced Hybrid Accounts Administrator to join their finance team.
The main purpose of the role is to support the Finance Manager and ensure accurate books and records are kept in the company.
Duties will include:
- Processing all sales and purchases invoices
- Maintaining accurate Debtors, Creditors and General Ledgers
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns and payments
- Processing month end journals
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Process monthly and fortnightly payroll
- Monthly creditors report
- Monthly debtors report
- Ensuring all sales invoice queries are investigated and resolved
- Ensuring all purchase invoice queries are investigated and resolved
- Work with external auditors to assist with completion of annual audit
- Work with tax advisers to complete annual tax returns
- Other Adhoc duties as and when they arise
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum requirement - Qualified Accounting Technician or Degree qualified in Business or Accounting
- Desirable - Part Qualified accountant and IPASS or willingness to be IPASS qualified
- Study package in place.
- Min 3 years experience
- Payroll experience
- Accounting software experience
- Debtor/creditor experience
- Management accounts, Year-end experience and Sage50 Accounts experience would be an advantage
This role is Hybrid and allows you the flexibility to work from home and office once established in the position.
For full details and to apply in strict confidence, send a current CV to Elizabeth Brannigan in FRS Recruitment via link provided.