We are recruiting for a Accounts Assistant for our client located in Co Cork. This is a hybrid role with work from home option. This is a full time, permanent position.
You will be reporting directly into Finance Director and close working relationship with Managing Director and Production Manager. Excellent salary on offer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Purchase Order to Pay Suppliers Cycle, liaising closely with the Production Manager.
* Processing detailed and technical Purchases Orders on Sage 50/CIM50 and Matching with Goods received and Invoices.
* Preparing payments lists monthly and liaising with Suppliers
* Managing Stocks system on CIM50/Sage 50 stocks systems, accepting materials received onto system and issuing materials to production and accepting Finished product from production.
* Understanding of Bills of Materials and how they operate on the CIM50 system
* Periodic stocktakes.
* Sales Order to Cash Receivable Cycle
* Processing Sales Orders and Invoices on despatch and preparing shipping documentation and liaising with Couriers and Customers.
* Processing cash received and Receivables follow up.
* Liaising closely with Sales Director
* Administration functions as required.
* VIES and Intrastat Returns
* VAT Returns
* Liaising with Finance Director
Further Development Opportunity for Appropriate Candidate to include:
* Bank Reconciliations
* Control Account reconciliations
* Product Costings
* Negotiating with Suppliers
* Costs Control
* Drafting Management Accounts, Financial Forecasts, etc
- Previous experience in a similar role currently or seeking career development.
- Sage 50 experience desirable, but not essential
- Strong accounting systems experience required. Strong Excel skills
- Good with interacting with people
- 4+ Experience
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069