FRS Recruitment have a excellent opportunity for a Accounts Assistant based with our client in Co Roscommon. This is a full time, permanent position.
You will report to the Group Head of Finance and you will join a existing accounts team based in Roscommon town.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all relevant information is accurately recorded in the company's ERP system and that statutory returns are accurately completed and submitted to the relevant body on time.
What will you be doing?
* Ensuring all sales and purchases invoices are entered accurately in a timely manner
* Maintaining accurate Debtors, Creditors and General Ledgers
* Monitoring Bank Accounts and Processing Payments
* Preparation of periodic bank reconciliations
* Preparation of VAT, Intrastat and VIES returns
* Processing Expenses, including Credit Cards
* Preparing Weekly Reports
* Customer Queries
* Various ad hoc responsibilities as required
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar type role
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks to meet established deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Knowledge of Revenue Online Service
- ERP experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Multi-currency experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Full Training will be provided
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069