FRS Recruitment are recruiting for a Accounts Assistant for our client based in Co Sligo. This is a full time, permanent position with a Hybrid working model.
The ideal candidate will be well organised, have an ability to multi-task, exceptional numerical, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to perform in a busy environment!
About the role:
* Overall responsibility for the accounts payable ledger, posting invoices (verifying accuracy) , and monthly reconciliation of all supplier statements. Dealing with supplier payment queries and schedule payment runs weekly.
* Prepare and submit statutory returns including monthly VAT returns
* Management of Banking and cash flow and reconcile daily
* Review business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
* Manage Revenue through ROS.ie
* Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
* Preparation of year end accounts and liaising with external Accountant
* Perform additional ad hoc tasks as required
* Overseeing the return of damaged stock and ensuring credit notes are issues
* Preparation and submissions of grant applications
* Generating invoices for B2B customers
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
* An individual with strong Book-keeping experience
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as good leadership and management abilities.
* Positive, team orientated focus with experience managing a team
* Highly motivated with the ability to take ownership of tasks
* Experience using SAGE
* Advanced in Microsoft excel
* Strong attention to detail
* Positive attitude
Hours: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm Monday - Friday (flexibility on start time if required)
Salary: €30,000.00-€40,000.00 per year
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069
Send CV through the attached link