FRS Recruitment have a excellent opportunity for a Accounts Assistant with our client based in Thurles Co Tipperary. This is a permanent position with flexible working hours.
Our client are growing and it is a very exciting time to become part of the team. They offer flexibility and a great team working environment.
About the role:
Head of Finance
Duties will include:
- Manage all aspects of the sales and purchase ledger, including invoicing of customers, posting supplier invoices, and executing monthly payment runs to suppliers.
- Posting, maintenance and reconciliation of all banking transactions.
- Preparation of monthly and yearly management reports.
- Project management reports.
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns.
- Manage credit card and expense claims of employees.
- Supporting company departments by developing close working relationships with group companies and external partners.
- Full oversight and responsibility of the Purchase Order systems ensuring its compliance with group policy
- Deliver improvement initiatives to reduce costs and increase efficiencies
- Other ad hoc work as required.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Accounts Assistant/Technician with a recognised professional body is a advantage.
- 3+ years' experience gained in a similar role.
- High degree of computer literacy and proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Excellent data analytical skills
- Excellent communicator, interpersonal and organisational skills with experience in engaging with customers, colleagues, Senior Management, and external service providers,
- Ability to work to and meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- The energy, enthusiasm and drive to make it happen.
- Strong prioritising skills with the ability to take on challenges as opportunities to find a better way.
- An effective team member, who plays their role in achieving the company's vision in line with our core values.
- A team player who has the ability to motivate others, making it fun while getting the job done.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the challenge to make it better
Send your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for a confidential discussion