FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on behalf of an established agri business in the Westmeath area. This is a full-time permanent role.
Location - Westmeath
Working hours - 8.30 to 5 Monday to Friday
Job type - full-time permanent
Reporting to the Directors, you are responsible for the processing and control of all financial information systems and ensuring procedures are strictly adhered to.
You are also responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts and preparing weekly and monthly management reports for review by the directors.
You are also required to support the Office Administrator in their role.
This role requires strong communication skills, the ability to work on own initiative, the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced office, make decisions, meet strict deadlines, solve problems and have an eye for detail with excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Full responsibility for management of the finance function of the office
- Timely issue of Sales Invoices
- Accounts processing & reconciliation including bank reconciliation, debtor and creditor control
- Co-ordating and managing transport arrangements for export business
- Understanding and managing foreign currency transactions
- Payroll for a small team
- VAT & PAYE Returns and relevant ROS filings
- Preparation of weekly sales and profit figures
- Budgeting and Cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of information for external accountants to produce statutory accounts
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries in relation to various aspects of the existing businesses and any potential new businesses that may arise
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years accounts experience
- IATI qualification desirable but not essential
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Organised with strong IT Skills
Please email your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439