We have a excellent opportunity for a Accounts Assistant with our client in Co Westmeath.This is a full time, permanent position.
- Checking sales data, raising sales invoices and sending to customers.
- Administer "self-billing" system for hauliers of product and raw materials.
- Cash book maintenance - matching and posting all receipts and payments on four bank accounts to the GL system.
- Weekly bank reconciliations on four bank accounts.
- Process month end journals - Prepayments, Accruals, Wages & Salaries, Depreciation etc.
- Month end reconciliations - Purchase Ledger /Sales Ledger / Cashbooks.
- Prepare and submit bi-monthly VAT returns and payments.
- Prepare and submit monthly VIES and Intrastat returns.
- Prepare & submit CSO returns.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
Skills and Experience:
- Accounting Technician or Part Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Working knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.
- Highly numerate and comfortable with large volumes of data.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter who can work unsupervised.
- Willingness to adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Strong time management skills essential.
Send CV through attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for immediate consideration