We are recruiting for a experienced Accounts Assistant for a varied role with our client based in Co Meath. This is a full time, permanent role.
Duties will include:
Purchasing & Accounts Payable
- Match purchase invoices with delivery dockets/po's
- Organise sign off on all purchase invoices
- Process purchase invoices on ERP system
- Reconcile Creditor statements
- Monitor overhead costs
- Maintain Stock Ledger on Netsuite ERP system to include entering new raw material products.
Credit Control & Accounts Receivable
- Process customer payments on system
- Reconcile Customer Accounts
- Issue Credit notes for discount
- Deal with customer returns
- Contact customers for payment
Ad Hoc duties financial reporting
- Ideally the candidate will have varied experience across all sections of the Finance Department
- Experience with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll advantage.
- Experience in using Financial packages and Microsoft excel is required.
- Accounting Technician qualification is an advantage but not essential.
Hours: 35.25 per week
Mon - Thurs 9am - 5pm
Fri 9am - 4pm
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity
Send CV through the attached link