An established growing manufacturing company based in Tralee is looking to recruit Accounts Assistant to join their team. The successful applicant will be reporting to the Finance Manager and working as part of a team to meet strict monthly deadlines. The role is initially part-time (4 days per week) has the potential to become a full-time position as the company grows.
Responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
· Assist in the preparation monthly management accounts to income and expenditure and reconcile Balance Sheet accounts
· Oversee the processing of supplier and customer invoices
· Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
· Preparation of bank reconciliations
· Fixed Asset Register Maintenance and Reconciliation
· VAT and Revenue Returns
· Assist in the year-end audit process
· Ad Hoc Reporting Requirements and projects
· The ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative to meet deadlines.
· Excellent communication and organisational skills.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have an accounting degree or similar qualification.
· Have experience working in a similar role
· Knowledge of Sage Software or similar system
· Have a good knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office
· The ability to work as part of a team
Please send your updated CV through the link provided or call 066-7143995 for details