Reporting to the Finance Manager - you will be a focused and detailed individual who can work on your own initiative. This role will involve month end and deal with international clients. This is a full-time permanent position.
* Management of Client Database system (SAP) for a large volume of International Vendors.
* Batch Processing System Generated Invoices.
* Management of Client mailbox dealing with finance, banking, payment, productivity and timesheet related queries. (100+ emails daily)
* Working with other members of the Operations & Finance team on Month-End Processes including Bank Reconciliations in multiple currencies, Cost and Revenue accruals, AP Reviews, Balance Sheet Recs, P&L Analysis.
* Various other ad-hoc reporting as and when required by finance/operations teams including P&L and cash flow forecasting
* Complete monthly timesheet reviews. Processing monthly payment runs and dealing with payment queries.
* Regular communication with International vendors by e-mail and phone.Testing of system changes for the finance team.
* Experience working with Microsoft Word and using the Internet and email.
* Have the ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as under pressure.
* A 3rd level qualification or equivalent qualification in a Business discipline.
* Experience working in an administrative role preferably in Finance.
* Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential.Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
* Previous experience working in a multi-national environment is a distinct advantage.
* Ability to work on your own initiative.
* Be methodical and organised.
* Have the ability to multi-task effectively. SAP experience would be an advantage.
If you match this above requirement and would like to be considered for the position - please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.