Accounts Assistant - Ballyconnell Co. Cavan
FRS Recruitment on behalf of fantastic client is looking to recruit for the position of Accounts Assistant for Temporary Cover in Ballyconnell.
The role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working as part of busy team.
- Preparation of invoices and purchase orders
- Debtors' receipts, creditors payments and reconciliation
- Bank reconciliations/ Pleo Bank Card reconciliation
- Management of Time Management System
- Preparation of monthly project cost reports
- Assist in stock take and stock reconciliation process
- Monitoring and recording all day-to-day financial transactions
- Managing accounts emails and telephone queries from customers
- Assistance in preparation for budgets, audits and end of the month accounts
- Input of all purchases and sales accurately to financial systems
- Assisting financial team in other duties which may arise
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years' experience in similar role
- Excellent attention to detail, with strong problem solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and IT knowledge
- Ability to work on own initiative under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Flexibility and excellent communication skills
To apply, please upload your CV to the link provided below.