Accounts Assistant - Administrator
Below is an outline of the role as this is a small team you must have strong ability to multi-task and work as a strong team player to fulfil these duties:
- Process all supplier invoices and subcontractor invoices
- Assist with all bank reconciliations
- Process all sales invoices and raise PO numbers
- Provide support with month end supplier reconciliation.
- Prepare and process VAT and PAYE returns.
- Experience with Revenue e-RCT system
- Answer all calls to the office and meet and greet clients
- Actively involved in completion of compliance documentation and ISO procedures
- Prepare and send correspondence to subcontractors
- Organise training courses when required
- Manage and maintain all documentation and supplier information
- Perform all debt and credit control
- Complete credit account application and supplier set up.
- Pre pare Site Folders and all documentation required
- Ad-hoc office duties where required
****Experience with sage 50 accounts essential****
Skills and attributes:
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- Experience and strong knowledge of above duties
- Excellent Microsoft office and typing skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Pro-active and can do attitude
- Decisive and good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the construction industry is desirable
- Ability to demonstrate organisational skills and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join an expanding company with an interest in progressing a career in this area.
This is a full time permanent position with immediate start for the right person