- Timely and accurate receipt of customer payments within agreed payment terms.
- Ensure the distribution of accurate statements, invoices and credit notes to all customers in a timely manner.
- Minimise number of overdue accounts assigned to you.
- Handle customer account queries including any disputes and negotiate to bring payment with the agreed payment terms.
- Cash Receipting
- Account Reconciliations ensuring payments are allocated according to remittance.
- Support Continuous improvement initiatives for collections.
- Weekly reports
- General Accounts Administration.
- 2-3 year's experience minimum in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Highly-motivated, confident, and willing to learn, with an excellent work ethic.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
- Confident and credible individual who can work unsupervised using their own initiative