Accounts Administrator ( Part-time )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator ( Part-time ) for an agricultural business in North Tipperary. This is a permanent part-time role
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager you will get the opportunity to join a progressive and expanding agricultural business that has been serving the Irish agricultural trade for over 40 years.
Due to continued growth and expansion my client is looking to add an additional Accounts Administrator to their team. The primary function of this newly created role is assist the Accounts Payable team.
Location - North Tipperary
Working hours - 20 hours / week.
Salary - DOE
Duties to include
- Assisting the Accounts Payable function.
- Coding and posting invoices
- Entering invoices
- Filing , photocopying & scanning.
- Completing all administration tasks for the AP function.
- Credit checking
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Advanced IT skills including MS Word & Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work load
- 1-2 years previous office admin experience
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone John in confidence on 087 9955439