FRS Recruitment are currently working with a well-established M&E company based in the North Cork area, who are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Accounts Administrator to join their accountancy and finance team. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this will suit a recently qualified/ par qualified Accountant or an experienced Accounting Technician looking to progress their career. This is a newly created role due to the business expanding and there is excellent support available while establishing yourself in the role.
Main duties to include:
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparation & submission V.A.T, PAYE, ROS etc.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts to review stage including Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with external Audit
- Preparation of monthly Cashflow statements and Forecasts.
- Ad hoc accounting duties
Job Qualifications & Required Skills
- Strong accounting experience within a similar role
- Excellent accounting software knowledge
- Experience in the implantation of new ERP System is desirable
- You will be professional, efficient and have excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
For a full and detailed job spec., company details and to apply in strict confidence, send a current CV to Elizabeth Brannigan, FRS Recruitment via link provided. This role is based on site Monday to Friday 8.30-5pm with free on site parking. Option to work flexi hours / Hybrid Option may be considered once fully established in the role.