A food manufacturing company based in the Kildare area have a job available for an Accounts Assistant / Administrator to join their Accounts team. Working as part of a team and reporting directly to the Accountant you will be supporting the accounting function in preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports, ensuring all data is gathered, collated and prepared and summarised to examine patterns and trends.
- Assisting in the preparation of weekly Production reports
- Preparation work for Monthly Overhead Reporting.
- Weekly Sales Reports.
- Verification of expense claims.
- Detailed analysis of various overhead categories.
- Preparation of weekly Labour reports.
- Various ad hoc projects.
Competencies required for role:
- Strong clear communication skills, questioning and probing to ensure full understanding of all tasks and details and communicating back the information to the various stakeholders
- Positive attitude at all times
- Excellent time management skills, organising workload and priorities to ensure all works are completed
- Can effectively multi-task
- Team player
- Flexible with regards to business needs and month end
- Deliver a high quality of work
- Must always show discretion with confidential & sensitive information
- Attention to detail, taking care to ensure accuracy in reporting
- Interest in probing and querying figures
Specific I.T skills & Qualification:
- IT proficiency good knowledge of Microsoft in particular Excel and Outlook
- Relevant qualification Certificate, Diploma or Degree
- A min. of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
For full details and to apply in strict confidence, send an updated CV to Elizabeth in FRS Recruitment, Kilkenny via link provided.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8 - 5pm