We are seeking an Accounts Administrator for a new start up business operating in the recycling industry. Based in the Galvone area of the city, this is a full-time position Monday to Friday.
As the Accounts Administrator you will be joining a company at the beginning of their growth stage, operating out of a new purpose-built facility.
Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Keeping track of aged trade creditor balances, payments, and expenditures.
- Paying vendors by scheduling bank transfers, sending remittances, and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit.
- Responding to all vendor and customer queries regarding finance and resolving issues promptly.
- Maintaining up-to-date billing systems and carrying out billing duties.
- Collecting and allocating payments.
- Reconciling processed work to ensure records on invoicing software match records on accounting software.
- Verification, allocation and posting of transactions incl. sales and purchase invoices, receipts, payments, salaries to Sage.
- Producing monthly income statement and any other reports required.
- Compliance with relevant legal requirements, advising management and liaising with accountants when necessary.
- Assisting accountants with VAT returns.
- Communicating with Revenue, keeping eye on communications.
- The role is responsible for keeping office documents, folders and stationery organised.
- Responding to email and phone enquiries.
- Taking messages by posting new tickets on the company system and redirects calls.
- Ordering stationery.
- Reconciling weekly timesheets in line with companys working time policies.
- Processing payroll to include employee expenses etc.
- Keeping track of annual leave entitlements and leave taken.
- Keeping employee records in order.
- Ideally a qualified Accounting Technician or Bookkeeper with relevant experience.
- Experience in accounts payable and receivable with working knowledge of Sage.
- Experienced in and comfortable with using various desktop/cloud software programs.
- Competent in processing payroll and possesses relevant knowledge.
- Excellent administration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be customer focused and highly professional in manner and attitude.
- Detail oriented with ability to problem solve.
- Natural initiative to improve own work and company processes to drive results.
If you are interested in acquiring a position with a new start-up business and have relevant experience, we would like to hear from you. Please apply through the link provided or call 066-7143995