My client, a large organisation based in Galway is looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their team.
- Monitor/process/verify Data to ensure billing accuracy.
- Follow up with drivers to clarify billing queries.
- Ensuring accurate customer Invoice documentation.
- Maintain that all filing is up to date and accurate.
- Draft Customer Reports and Sales reports and analysis as agreed.
- Prepare Weekly/Monthly transaction reconciliation reports.
- Assist in Month End Close Off.
- Credit Control Procedures
- Identify and Implement system/process improvements.
- Ensure there is smooth administration between various departments.
- Work with management and the Accounts team on various business projects.
- Identify and implement cost reduction activities/processes.
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties as they may arise.
- Third level qualification in the related discipline
- Proven analytical skills and reporting ability is essential
- 1 -2 years experience in Accounts/Credit Control desirable
- Permanent, full time position
- Salary - €26k - €28k
- Based onsite