We are currently recruiting for a Accounts Payable Administrator for a Irish owned business based in Co Laois. This is a full time permanent role.
Provide Administration support to Accounts.
- Answering Telephones in a timely and professional manner at all times.
- Any other tasks as assigned by management
- Collect and file supplier delivery dockets.
- Input Non-EDI Supplier invoices on Progress
- Reconcile Statements against invoices on Progress for month end
- Request any outstanding invoices.
- Process any Customer Credits that are required.
- Liaise with Suppliers on pricing queries and pass to the Administrator (Ordering) to investigate.
- Responsibility for Petty Cash
- Responsible for paying Non-EDI suppliers
- Process all IBB/cheque payments to Suppliers
- Run weekly Payments Schedule and arrange payment adhering to Credit terms and conditions for all Suppliers
- Process all EDI files for Vow on a daily basis.
- Process monthly EDI credits ensuring that all Stock Returns on Progress are matched and raised correctly.
- Keep track of Scheduler (Customer credit notes credited by Vow). Paste in weekly credit note report from Vow. Update SR reference on scheduler when raised on progress.
- Cover for accounts assistant (Daily Sales, Report, playbacks, drawdown of funds)
- Assistance with annual audit and bank audits every 6 months.
- 2 year's experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Ability and Willingness to work on own initiative but also capable of working as part of a team
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Send your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069