Job Reference: 00141
Contract Type: Permanent
FRS Recruitment is a multi-award winning, 10 Branch National Recruitment Agency, with a fantastic team of talented recruitment consultants and staff. FRS Recruitment part of FRS Network is the only Co-Operative Recruitment Firm in Ireland, and it makes us a very attractive career prospect, offering great security and stability.
PURPOSE OF YOUR JOB
The accounts assistant is part of the accounts team and will be responsible for the accurate and timely recording and reporting of financial transactions including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Banking, and other related responsibilities.
This role involves working closely with the Finance team and staff at all levels of the organisation to provide an efficient and effective accounts function.
The accounts assistant will be a highly motivated and flexible person with excellent attention to detail and customer service, excellent time management and communication skills (written and verbal), a strong team player and someone who makes a positive contribution to the smooth running of the accounts function. On the job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate recording and reporting of financial transactions (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Banking) and storing same in hard and/or soft copy.
- Contribute to the development of the Finance function
- Other duties as required.
- Good knowledge and experience of using MS Office especially Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to take and follow instruction
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Able to achieve goals/deadlines within agreed time frames.
- Previous experience of using computerised systems
- An interest in pursuing a career in Finance/Accounts