Qualified / Part-Qualified Accountant/ Accounting Technician
Our client, is an establish accountancy practice in the mid-Kerry region, is seeking qualified/part-qualified Accountant/Accounting Technician to join their team.
- 3 years experience working in practice.
- Strong working knowledge in Sage Accounts Production, Sage Payroll together with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of up-to-date Accounting standards.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills to facilitate client service.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Preparation of Accounts for a range of clients including Sole Traders, Partnerships and Audit Exempt Companies.
- Preparation and filing of Income Tax and Corporation Tax Returns.
- Preparing & filing VAT Returns & Payroll Submissions.
- Dealing with ad-hoc client requests as they arise.
Salary will be based on the experience & expertise of the successful candidate.