Accounting Assistant with IT experience
- Play a key role in assisting with the upgrade of IT systems
- Supporting Accounts Payable in delivering their weekly business objectives & targets.
- Ensure timely/accurate scanning and filing of all relevant documentation for head office review with regard to weekly payment runs
- Provide Support with the preparation of Revenue Returns including VAT and Intrastat
- Control the operation of the accounting subsystems, i.e. Materials, Accounts Payable, Maintenance and Payroll, to ensure all information has updated to the GL correctly
- Assisting with daily, weekly and monthly controls
- Provide assistance with the completion of month end task lists to strict deadlines
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Overall assistance within the finance team in other areas as required
- Enthusiastic person with at least 2 year's accounts work experience.
- Accounting Technician or equivalent accounting qualification preferred.
- Strong I.T. skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions and develop recommendations