Accountant - Part Qualified
We are seeking a part qualified Chartered or Certified Accountant with at least 5 years' experience
Your new role purpose is to review and evaluate all the financial systems, practices and policies of the organization to determine their worth and efficiency as independent entities and as part of the whole network of systems. After this analysis, recommendations will be made to eliminate poor performing systems and practices and devise improved
replacement systems and policies.
You will work with the Chief Financial Officer with assistance from members of Finance team on:
- Review of financial systems and development of financial reporting systems and processes
- Review and update Financial Reporting Functioning to automate the generation of the suite of reports required
- Analyse and interpret financial information and data mapping, provide assurance that information complies with professional and regulatory standards ensuring that reports support budgeting and forecasting requirements, and provide solutions to control issues.
- Financial Policies and Procedures Manual
- Review of existing polices, benchmark against regulatory and best practice requirements and provide an updated Financial Policies and Procedures Manual for review by CFO and Audit & Finance Committee
This is a permanent role with a hybrid working model available.