Accountant (Fully or Part Qualified)
We are recruiting for Part and Fully Qualified Accountants to join our client based in the midlands. Our client has 2 offices in the midlands and you can be based in either Laois or Offaly. This is a full time permanent position.
You will be working within a growing area of the firm, this position offers challenging, interesting and rewarding work within a global network organisation.
Duties will include:
* Managing a portfolio of compliance clients covering the following areas:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for companies;
- Preparation of annual accounts for individuals and partnerships;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Handling of compliance taxes across all tax heads including income tax, corporation tax, VAT and payroll taxes;
* Assisting with tax and general consulting issues for clients.
* Assisting with the general management of clients and provide ad-hoc assistance as required;
* Assisting with the commercial management of the unit.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious and confident self-starter seeking a fresh challenge with a progressive firm.
Skills and Experience:
* Part or fully qualified Accountant or Accounting Technician (ACA/ACCA/CPA/ATI) with 2 - 3 years post qualification experience, in a busy accounting environment.
* Prior practice experience is essential;
* Excellent technical/analytical and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Flexibility and team player skills with an ability to work on own initiative.
As this is a client facing role there will be a requirement for some travel to client premises therefore a full, clean Irish/International driver's license is desirable.
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069