Our client, a well established and well-respected organisation based in Limerick is seeking to hire a skilled and qualified accountant to join their team in this hands-on position.
This is an on-site position approx 15 minutes from Limerick City.
- Preparation of management accounts and presentation to the GM/Board.
- Preparation of the annual budget.
- Process payroll and submit payroll returns to Revenue.
- Process AP & AR transactions.
- Process & reconcile online bookings.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Monitor cash flow.
- Assist the General Manager with the management of costs.
- Prepare & submit VAT returns.
- Manage the annual external audit.
- Organise cash deliveries and collections around events.
- Prepare cash floats and reconcile after events.
- Assisting with events set up and the preparation of events documents.
- Other duties as and when required by the GM.
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA / ACA / CIMA), ideally having trained in practice.
- A number of years post qualification experience is desirable, but applications from strong newly-qualified accountants will be considered.
- Possess sound commercial acumen, good attention to detail, excellent communication skills and strong IT skills (including using the Microsoft Office Suite).
If you are qualified and believe you have the skills for the role - please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.