We have a very exciting role for a Accountant who is seeking a new challenging opportunity in the Louth area.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who is flexible and wants to take on real responsibility and ownership. This role also involves the opportunity of global travel.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wishes to work within a fast paced, dynamic organisation and who desires access to Directors and Senior Managers.
- Detailed reporting of company profit, monitoring income and expenditure for profit maximisation.
- Advise and negotiate on contractual matters.
- Prepare monthly financial accounts with detailed balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare and monitor weekly cashflow.
- Ensure the financial statements of the company comply with the company law and applicable accounting standards.
- Proficient in costings in all area of food/ or manufacturing and agri business.
- Ability to examine businesses in terms of venture capital & investment worthiness.
- Ensure all statutory matters are adhered to e.g. compliance with VAT regulations.
- Authorisation of payments.
- Responsible for effective credit control procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining stock control records.
- Produce management information as and when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant or Part Qualified with experience
- Commercially orientated, with good project management skills
- 3 + year's experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of manufacturing and cost accounting processes is desirable
- Advanced IT Skills (Word,Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and numerical skills
- Flexible approach to work and to global travel
- Experience in Food/Agri/Manufacturing
Negotiable - A suitable package will be offered to successful candidate
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069