Accountant Contract Semi State
Purpose of the position
- To assist in managing the financial control requirements of the IM business covering budgetary control; financial planning and financial forecast management.
- To work with the IM Finance Manager to develop annual budgets and to provide timely and appropriate management accounting information.
Working with the head of finance will be required to fulfil below duties :
- Third party contract financial management
- Provide periodic financial reports.
- Analyse & prepare periodic accruals
- Produce periodic variance analysis
- Ensure effective internal controls operate within the business unit.
- Budget & Forecast Preparation
- ACCA /ACA OR CIMA qualification with three years PQ experience
- Skills in the preparation of high quality, timely and consistent financial reports for internal and external use.
- Hands on and analytical approach to problem solving and change management issues.
- Computer literate with knowledge of the SAP Financial, Controlling and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical & Commercial Thinking
- Analysing & Decision Making
- Manages Working Relationships
- Drive & Initiative
**Closing date for this position is 12pm Friday 18th May***