Accountant - Company
Our client is a well-established manufacturing company that is looking for an Accountant to join their team.
This is a full-time Permanent position based in Co. Laois and you will report to the Finance Manager.
Main purpose of the role
Month end preparation, including accruals, prepayments, journals and reconciliations. Production of monthly reporting per the Company's monthly deadlines. Support the financial controller in the delivery of accurate information to the business on a timely and accurate basis
- Preparation of weekly/monthly reports with analysis and comments on variances
- Managing month end close ensuring timely reporting.
- Prepare and post journals to the Nominal Ledgers as required.
- Review the Trial Balance for accuracy
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Preparing balance sheet account reconciliations monthly
- Working together with the finance team on the annual audit to insure a timely and efficient process is carried out. Support the preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Preparation of payment runs
- Ensuring procedures and controls relating to financial systems are adhered to.
- Knowledge of Sage is preferred or other integrated ERP systems. Experience on Microsoft Nav ERP is an advantage.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Report writing abilities and experience.
- Qualified Accountant CIMA or equivalent
- May also suit a Part Qualified Accountant with strong work experience.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV through the link for the role of Accountant/Part Qualified Accountant or for more information please call Caroline on 086 7808835.