We are recruiting for a highly motivated Accountant who can take on the role of managing the office of a growing renewable energy business, with innovative new ideas. This role is full time permanent and is based in Co Laois.
Duties will include:
- Month end accounts for auditor
- To manage, control, monitor, find inefficiencies, isolate and identify high costs in all areas of the company i.e. machine, truck, vehicle, personal etc.
- Identify vehicles, machines, staff cost per hr, per km, per tonne machine working hr, per job etc.
- Profit and Loss
- Price jobs by comparing costs in all area as above
- Write up procedures and keep tasks and agenda up to date.
- IT- Backing up data
- Implement new software package
- Compliance with Revenue, RSA and other Bodies
- Pricing parts and putting up purchase orders
- Payroll to include implement and develop bonus systems to encourage staff to be efficient, productive professional
- Manage the bank accounts - lodgements , Bank rec, foreign exchange etc
- Revenue - managing and making payments to the revenue.
- Manage vehicle tracking systems
- Customers and Suppliers invoices ,credit cards
- Making payments and putting up on bank to be authorised
- Inputting and updating Stock that comes from production from machines and sites and reporting on balances
- Meeting tight deadlines in a busy environment and managing the day to day of a small office
- Updating vehicle maintenance records
- 5 year Projections
- Accountancy Qualification
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT Skills
- Sage experience advantage
- Highly organised with ability to work to deadlines
- Team player
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069
Send CV through attached link