Account Manager / Customer Service Advisor
My multinational client based in Shannon, Co.Clare are looking for candidates with a strong customer service skills. This role involves working alongside a number of Corporate clients and building up a strong working relationship with them.
The candidate will be responsible for handling the vast majority of contacts between the client and customers on a daily basis. The Customer Service Adviser in conjunction with their supervisor and or manager role has the ultimate aim of ensuring the smooth running of a team and at the same time ensure good co-operation with other teams within the Customer Service group as well as within the company.
- Maintain motivation in a challenging and stressful environment
- Co-operating with and understanding the needs of other departments/functions to consistently achieve win/win situations
- Influencing/negotiating with Internal and External customers
- Ensure that the team operates within the agreed customer service cost parameters, processes, procedures and standards
- 2 years proven Customer Services Experience
- 1-2 years experience of a fast paced service environment
- Strong, proven self management / motivation skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of achieving group/individual targets
- Strong understanding of reporting tools and techniques
- Strong PC skills including use of excel.
- Fluent English
Experience in the Logistics Industry / Service industry
Business writing skills
Another written/spoken language besides English.