Account Manager (Agri)
FRS Recruitment are working with a leading Irish Agribusiness and inviting applications for the role of Account Manager (Agri) as part of our clients strategic growth plan for 2023. Indeed this is a full time permanent role and office based, in the Dublin West region.
Summary of the role
Your role will be to identify new potential customers, create prospecting lists and develop your sales via cold calls and warm inbound leads. To excel in this role, you will be highly organised, comfortable on the phone and be an active listener who can develop solutions, which can meet the needs of your prospects.
Job Location: Dublin
Hours of Work: 9am - 5.30pm
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas and new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of our products and services and with same be able to create tailored solutions for our customers.
- Generate leads and call prospective customers.
- Develop and build successful relationships with key decision makers.
- Negotiate pricing and work with your customers to create a long-term partnership approach.
- Hit and exceed monthly sales targets.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational requirements and develop your client base.
- Have an appetite to learn
- Become an authority in CRM systems (Hubspot experience a bonus).
- Be able to forecast reliably and be willing to complete administrative requirements.
- Work with your prospects to plan campaigns and proactively manage and resolve client issues.
- An understanding of the Agri market and the sales cycle.
- Third level education in a relevant discipline (marketing, business, agriculture)
- Strong sales ability
- It literate (MS Office)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and technology driven environment
- Focused career development and progression opportunities
- Company laptop and mobile phone provided
- Free Parking
Apply today by clicking the below link and attaching an up to date CV
Your application will be treated with strict confidence