3D Printing Engineer
I am delighted to be assisting my client a leading medical device company in their search for a 3D Printing Engineer. It is a great opportunity for you to put your own stamp on a brand-new state of the art facility in Galway.
You will be responsible for the setting up of the 3D machinery/ equipment, while also ensuring that the processes and layout are in accordance with quality procedures.
Very attractive & benefit package on offer!!!
- Support with the development of the 3D printing area.
- Build manufacturing operating procedures.
- Complete process capability studies
- Generate and execute installation qualifications
- Assist with the development of the Met Lab and Mechanical testing
- Perform test method validations
- 3+ years experience in a 3D printing processes or facility.
- Engineering degree or related discipline is needed.
- Show a hands-on approach to deal with issues that arise during this project.
- Having prior experience in a metallurgical laboratory performing tests would be advantageous.
- Metal heat treatment experience would also be advantageous.
APPLY - Call Cillian on 086 4648426 if you have any questions in relation to this job or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn:
Jobs you also may have searched for:
3D Printing jobs, Manufacturing Engineer, Process Engineer, Medical device, 3D Printing Engineer, Galway, West jobs, 3D Printing jobs, 3D Printing Specialist.